Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello :)















im new to blogging. em.
my names mo amir ridhauddin. british boy. britain- born and raised
im the youngest in my family.[ real family, i consider ma best m8s family :) ]
im in love with music. listen to it 24/7 hhe.
im not the brightest boy in the neighbourhood but i manage :)
im logic smart which gives me speciality in solving problems
im 14. goin to 15 next year.
i dont really like sharing my feelings with any1. but like it when
others share feelings with me cuz like i said i have a talent in solving problems
so if u have any troubles come to me for advice. hha :)
im at most times nice but when people are rude to me i adjust the level of respect
i have to public :P
my ambitions. hm. i wanna be a pilot  or an artist living in france i could sit there
painting for hours minding my own business without a care in the world ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment